by Neon London0
Buy everything from Wolf & Badger
Are you a lazy Christmas shopper? Do you wish Santa Claus would magically deliver everyone’s presents for you? Well look no further! You can shop in the comfort of your slippers at our Notting Hill favourite Wolf & Badger.
Following the news in August 2015 that they joined forces with Boticca Wolf & Badger are now “the ultimate omni-channel powerhouse to discover and support independent fashion and design brands“. This basically means you can get EVERYTHING in one shopping basket, payment in one transaction, selected items gift wrapped and free delivery if you spend over £100.
So without further ado here is our gift guide for some serious simple Christmas shopping.
For Little Sis:
– Let your sis embrace her inner-bohemian with a Mia braided headband from Saako.
– Condense clutter in the bathroom with Bohemia’s Le Geek C’est Chic teal blue and orange zig zag print washbag.
– Cozy up with your sis and enjoy a warming hot chocolate in O.W. London’s Loop pink and white mug.
– Let Mona Mara’s pendant jazz up any outfit this Christmas.
– We love this stackable alphabet bangle from Whistle & Bango’s brand new range. The cream, black or turquoise glossy enamel is skillfully embossed with a raised gold letter and arrives perfectly packed in a black and gold box.
– Handcrafted from clay, the doughnut with strawberry, chocolate necklace by Tadam! looks and even smells like a real mouth-watering dessert.
– Keep your sis cool with the Carnaby backpack by Sophie Fleming. Handmade in England this luxurious leather bag is both stylish and practical and is available in a range of colours.
– This modern, striking, monochrome Paris city print is part of a series of quirky and humorous ‘Open Edition’ screen prints by design brand Me&Him&You. Each individually signed in pencil this piece of art will make the perfect addition to any contemporary home.
– Emily Humphrey’s beautifully printed cotton silk blue Harrogate toile print cushion with contrast piping is just what your mum wants to see under the tree this Christmas.
– Keep your mum looking cool this winter with The Season Hats envelope navy leather Harrow clutch with walnut wood sides and secured with gold mini screw detail.
– Stow’s timeless, multipurpose and practical luxury travel jewellery case in amber and pink is perfect for any jewellery loving mum. It offers a choice and flexibility for both short and long journeys and boasts an air of luxury.
– The delicious colour combination of Tranquilitie’s burnt orange with chocolate brown Majorelle wool blanket is a warm mix of blood orange and rich mahogany in colour.
– Flatter you mum with Wagner Arte’s delicate Laura pendant. Each designed to tell a short story the gold plated silver pendant with topaz and porcelain is a beautiful example of wearable art.
– Time can be smart, clever, functional and simple with the white Cube Click Clock from Gingko Electronics collection.
– Share stories from photographer Alysia Thomas’ journey across Europe with the Notting Hill handkerchief that offers a personal and nostalgic connection to the modern world.
– Fitting for any technology enthusiast is N’Damus London 100% leather ipad mini sleeve featuring brass ‘sam brown’ front closure and a stylish leather patch embossed with the N’Damus logo on the reverse.
– Practical for all gadget lovers and modern travellers, whether on the daily commute or leisure and business, Stow’s phone charger and case gift set in stone is a buttery soft luxury beige leather case with an aqua suede lining powerhouse with a micro USB input port and USB output port and is compatible with almost any smart device – clever.
– Impress your bro with the green and brushed steel watch by Paulin Watches featuring green Italian leather with embossing on the underside and up to 50m of water resistance.
– Your sibling will be oozing suave once you introduce him to Dom Reilly’s laptop case in brown. Although soft and luxurious the case is shock absorbing and looks amazing thanks to being handcrafted in Spain.
– Keep your dad’s sock draw in check with these traditional British socks from The London Sock Company. Designed by independent fashion designers the Lisle cotton rib sock in orange is a clear winner.
– Whether it’s skydiving in Australia or owning his own cocktail bar dads have aspirations. Keep your old man dreaming with the luxury bucket list notepad Pocket Notebook embossed with gold lettering from Sloane Stationery.
– Make a splash this holiday season with Tyler & Tyler’s handmade red and white spot knitted wool bow tie. Its dandy style and vibrant colour make a bold statement and is a must for a gentleman who appreciate high-quality and finesse.
– This 100% handmade card holder features Estie Bags unique carbon leather weave and a beautiful felt finish. It’s super-slim with just the right amount of detailing.
– Adding a touch of glamour to any outfit is Louise & Zaid’s midnight blue velvet tie.
– These miniature works of art by the LC Collection are “The ultimate modern man’s accessory” and produced as limited editions with each encompassing unique characteristics. The silver Vantage Watch Movements cufflinks are best sellers and a sure sign of good taste.
For The Fashionista:
– Made in Great Britain the trio of sketchbooks by Claire Gaudion include three different designs: Oyster Point, Albecq and Vazon.
– Considered to be the most geometrically perfect shape the astrology necklace by Yasmin Everley Jewellery is a delicate piece with intricate design.
– This simple square cocktail ring created by Ona Chan to visualize a contemporary collection using a traditional element is an enticing gift for any fashionable pal.
– Made in Italy the Lulu shopper Syrah Red by Ella Valentine is an eye-catching calf-leather shoulder bag with a quirky pebbled effect ideal for a day of shopping.
– Any fashionista will fall in love with the 100% Silk Crepe de Chine yellow Hamar scarf inspired by the rich Caribbean influence that surrounds the designers’ studio from design duo Sarah & Sorrentino.
– Keep your cool this winter and indulge in the Fermain silk merino scarf steal. Carefully designed through an exploration of traditional weaving techniques Claire Gaudion’s scarf is woven using a stitched double cloth structure that will keep you looking fashionable at the coldest of times.
– Add a little sparkle this Christmas with Kim Kwang’s metallic finish leather blue sandals that are perfect for the party season!
For The Competitive Purchaser:
– Focused on the pixel, the icon of our time, Zuzunaga have designed the Squares Throw, handwoven in 100% Ecological Merino wool. A great excuse to cozy up to a loved one by an open fire.
– Ideal for the charming and high spirited, Charlie Noble’s products are self-declared ‘British made fun’ The Collection Brown & Blue Bat & Ball is stylish, fun and robust.
– Treat a loved one this Christmas with a timeless Lautem bag. Crafted by the hands of skillful artisans in Spain My Funny Valentine Bag in maroon is a signature piece made with Spanish calf leather and a gold satin finish brass handle.
– Bravur watches create personal Swiss-made watches with pared-down Scandinavian design. The gold with white dial and brown strap screams “contemporary luxury has never looked this good” through its organic tanned leather strap.
– An ideal accompaniment for the stylish and sophisticated the Milano Nappa briefcase navy and black bombo leather briefcase from the Venice collection by Mark Giusti is a practical and stylish piece. This luxury briefcase is all you need to keep your documents organised.
– Epitomising elegance is Mark Giusti’s active weekend bag Senape made from premium lather and is the perfect size for a weekend away with your favourite.